Kate Pops Into Pret a Manger on Friday



This is certainly a first. I don't think I have ever seen Kate wear a cape, but I guess a pregnant Kate is a whole different fashion girl.  She was shopping King's Road today and popped into Pret a Manger for a croissant. This Zara cape is from 2010, so presumably she has worn it before, but never in public to my recollection.  I don't love it, but it might look different from the front? Either way, she is dressed down and relaxed.  It would seem the Duchess doesn't want to worry about sucking it in. Frankly, from this I assume she might be lightly showing.



Perhaps, Kate was celebrating being inducted into the All England Club, otherwise known as Wimbledon. Kate loves tennis, as we all know, and often attends Wimbledon  The Queen is patron of the club and the Duke of Kent is president. Perhaps, when HRH the Duke of Kent steps down, they will promote a lovely young royal to the position? It would certainly be appropriate given her dedication to the sport.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 AGC blog All Rights Reserved.