Photos of Kate Pregnant in Mustique on Holiday with Middletons

Here are some of the photos of Kate and William holidaying in Mustique. They are snapped almost every time, and I think it offends William and Kate's intelligence to think they are shocked that these were leaked. Ultimately, it must have been worth the risk for them.






Again, I reiterate that the topless photos published were absolutely offensive crossing a very clear line of decency.  I am surprised there even was an official complaint, unless the papers are blowing the royal response out of proportion.  We all knew there would be photos before they even left! Perhaps, they are trying to capitalize on the shock we all rightly feel about the earlier incident in France, but these scenarios aren't the same and I think it ill reflect poorly on the royals to complain too much. These photos are not a shocking breach of privacy to you, me, or the royals, given the circumstances and I am sorry if anyone is offended.

My comment from facebook:
I have received emails from a few of you complaining that I posted he holiday shots of Kate.  The fact is, every person who follows Kate fuels the demand for these paparazzi photos. You can't pick and choose when you are given your approval for celebrity status to be applied to Kate. I was and am vehemently against the nude photos of Kate, which were a shocking assault on her privacy and her dignity, but these are not the same and it is ludicrous for anyone to attempt to argue otherwise. Lastly, as a Kate blog, I blog so you can see what I know, hear, and find, and so that you may have faster and easier access to information you may or may not be able to get on your own. It does not seem fair that I should find the photos and view them, but then say I am above letting you see them. That would be unfair and hypocritical at best. My operating procedure has always been to share with you all photos of Kate that I would secretly or publicly be excited to see myself. I looked forward to Mustique shots all week while they were away and so I posted them. This has always been my "platform" and will remain so. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 AGC blog All Rights Reserved.